Monday, February 15, 2010

RNC Chair an Idiot

Michael Steele, Republican Idiot, say the Dems are running for the hills. Never mind the fact that only 3 democrats are retiring while 6 republicans are retiring. Since twice as many republicans are retiring compared to democrats does that mean they are already in the hills?

I guess another way to look at it would be 5% of democrats are running for the hills and 14% or republicans are running for the hills. Either way I think Evan Bayh, who was leading his opponent by 20 points, is a pussy. If you don't like something you work to change it not quit!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Ed! I am bitterly disappointed in Evan Bayh. Actually I think pussy's are stronger than Bayh...but I digress....this man wanted to run for President!?!?!? Whatever....and yes I wholeheartedly agree,work for change, don't quit and run.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can't believe it. Oh will probably better off without him.

    ReplyDelete