Saturday, April 3, 2010

Good Morning



This morning when I woke up bright and early, actually around 9:00, I took this pic of the Sangre De Cristo mountains outside my front door. I manipulated it a little, it was so windy that I couldn't stand still but it was a beautiful sight. As I write this the scene has totally changed. Now it's so socked in with clouds I can't even see the mountains.

We arrived, at the cabin, last night. After unpacking the truck, I noticed dessicated mountain blue jay at the base of a tree next to the porch. I didn't think much about it until later that night when I heard Buster munching on something under the table. He was chewing on the dried up bird like it was the best snack ever. I pitched the remains of the bird in the wood stove and Buster slumped on his bed...

I have not been into the political scene much over the last two weeks. I just think the system is so broken that it will never change. It's just nice to hang out in the mountains and enjoy the scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment